Project Engineer (Denver Office)
Enertia has immediate openings for full time project engineers. Applicants must be highly motivated self-starters, with excellent organization and verbal/written communication skills, that work well in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
Qualified applicants will be assigned support roles in residential and commercial land development projects. Typical projects include single and multi-family residential, large-scale mixed-use development projects and commercial/retail. Typical engineering assignments include grading and drainage analysis and design, water distribution and wastewater collection system design, and technical report preparation.
This position requires:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering
- Engineer-in-Training certification and/or Professional Engineer registration
- Minimum 3-5 years land development consulting experience
- Highly Proficient in AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Proficient in StormCAD, WaterCAD and CUHP SWMM
- Highly organized, detail-driven & conscientious work ethic
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Thorough understanding & knowledge of local zoning and land use codes
- The ability to meet deadlines and provide high quality service to the client we serve.